Well Connected is a new exciting programme funded by Big Lottery Funds in partnership with *Three Cs. The programme will provide activities that are friendly, and accessible for people experiencing mental distress, to gain confidence, learn new skills, socialise and build relationships with each other. We are offering the following activities:
- IT courses i.e. Desktop publishing, Photoshop.
- Employability session
- Group Art sessions - printmaking, outdoor drawing, photography, mosaic, dry-clay modelling,
- Creative Writing
- Beginners Woodwork and DIY skills
- Jewellery making with wood
- Social activities
- Members meeting
- Breakfast Club—discussion group for personal development.
- Mindful movements and exercises
- User Involvement training
- Skills training
Through Well Connected you will also have opportunities to be engaged in user-involvement work and be an active member on our steering group. We also have volunteering opportunities.
If you are interested and want to find out more, you will need to register with either Ad or Renuka at the office.