Focus with programme has been created for people with experience of mental distress to help towards staying well, who would benefit from regular individual one to one support from a keyworker. IF you are in the process of applying or have access to personal budget, you would benefit from an individually tailored support programme with specific group activities. These would include:
- Woodwork - cabinet making, bird box, racks, bookshelves.
- Soft Crafts i.e. crochet, sewing, knitting
- One-to-one additional personal support, members participation and social activities.
Referrals to the Focus with programme can be made through your Care Co-ordinator, GP or care team. You will need to have access to, or apply to be assessed for a personal budget and payment for these activities will be through your personal budget.
The weekly cost for the Focus with programme is
- £30 for one group session and a keyworker
- £45 for 2 group sessions and a keyworker
- £60 for 3 group sessions and a keyworker